Hoot, Joseph wrote:
> [r...@storage ~]# uname -r
> 2.6.18-164.el5
> [r...@storage ~]# rpm -qa | grep iscsi
> iscsi-initiator-utils-6.2.0.868-0.18.el5_3.1
> [r...@storage ~]#

Weird.

Is 2.6.18-164.el5 the kernel being used in the virtual machine/DonU? Is
that where you are using iscsi? It looks like the Oracle enterprise
linux kernel is 2.6.18-164.el5, which looks like it is based on RHEL
5.4. The iscsi code in there is the same as RHEL/upstream. No sendwait
patch.

However, it looks like there is a 2.6.18-128.2.1.4.9 kernel (comes with
the Oracle VM rpms). In here we have a different iscsi version. It looks
a little older than what is in 2.6.18-164.el5, but it has the sendwait
patch I send to dell. Do you use this kernel in the Dom0? Are you using
this kernel with iscsi?