sorry... wrong information.  Here is the correct information.  I was doing some
testing in VMWare Fusion VM's for a presentation that I'm giving.  The
"storage" server is CentOS 5.3, which dishes out IETD targets for my OVM
servers.  The OVM 2.2 environment is as follows:

[r...@ovm1 ~]# uname -r
2.6.18-128.2.1.4.9.el5xen
[r...@ovm1 ~]# rpm -qa | grep iscsi
iscsi-initiator-utils-6.2.0.871-0.7.el5