I've had about 3 threads of dt (kicking off a bit randomly) on (3) separate
volumes for over a week and haven't had a single disconnect yet.   I am
currently using whatever rpm is distributed with Oracle VM v2.2.  I know for
sure that they have included the 871 base, plus I believe at least a one off
patch.  I can get more details if you'd like.

But so far so good for now