avora wrote:
> With SLES10 SP3 x86_64,
> as soon as I start the second iscsi session2, I am very frequently
> getting the connection errors/
> I do not see this with SLES10 SP2 x86_64 on the same setup.
>
> Dec  7 18:42:05 cdc-r710s1 kernel:  connection2:0: detected conn error
> (1011)
> Dec  7 18:42:06 cdc-r710s1 iscsid: connection2:0 is operational after
> recovery (1 attempts)
> Dec  7 18:42:06 cdc-r710s1 iscsid: Kernel reported iSCSI connection
> 2:0 error (1011) state (3)
> Dec  7 18:42:08 cdc-r710s1 kernel:  connection2:0: detected conn error
> (1011)
>
> I have tried changing noop_out_interval and noop_out_timeout to
> 120/120 and 0/0 but did not help.

Did you see a ping/nop timeout message in the logs or just what you
included above with the conn error 1011? The ping/nop message would be a
little before the con error 1011.

What target is this with and are you doing any IO tests when this
happens or are you just logging into the second session and then you
start to get these errors?