Housekeeping ......

> Adrian could look into getting us a
> discussion list on the SF server.

Hi Adrian,

Why not set up a NEW discussion list at the SF server for FreeCard license
talk. A discussion list has a few different settings that are NOT the same
as a moderated "announce" list. Then we can pound on the License talk list
-- getting rid of the kinks -- and even figure out how to make archives and
such, too.

I've been hungry for a license-talk list for some time. (Squeeking wheel.)
And, even after we get the license issues resolved -- there will always be
additional newbie questions and wrinkles from the industry to keep that list
alive, but specific to one topic.

It might make sense to take the ownership responsibilities and spread them
around to some of the others as well. If that's desired, I'll be happy to
serve as a list-clerk (or a back-up list-clerk).

Ta.

Mark Rauterkus
[EMAIL PROTECTED]