>My hunch was that this (sourceforge) was only an "announcement" list. That
>is something "NEW" that was not offered yet.
>
>I don't think we WANTED to pull the plug on the lists that is being hosted
>now at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have the same idea as Mark. If Scott still wants to bear us, I think we
should still stay a while. Of course, if Scott would prefer to free the
bandwidth we're taking on his server, Adrian could look into getting us a
discussion list on the SF server. But it'd be preferrable if we had a while
of "overlap" so we can pull back in case we encounter problems on SF.

Cheers,
-- M. Uli Kusterer

             http://www.weblayout.com/witness
       'The Witnesses of TeachText are everywhere...'