Rick, et. al.,

I've discovered another few problems with a lesstif (version 1-7-00 cvs)
run version of dx.

This problem exists with the list interactors such as integer list,
scalar list, and vector list. Typically when using a Motif version, to
edit items in the list, you click on the item in the list (which
highlights it), and type in new numbers into the boxes below. When the
return is pressed, the new value updates in the list in the appropriate
spot. This does not work with the lesstif version.

Another problem that bugs me is the not being able to use the keyboard
shortcuts in an image window. Typically, if an image window is open and
has a scene available, you can use <CTRL-G> in the image window to
switch to Pan/Zoom, <CTRL-R> to switch to rotate, etc. With the lesstif
version, you must open the View Control dialog and if the dialog has
focus then the shortcuts work. It seems like the bindings may be assumed
on the wrong window somewhere.

David