Okay, I've got this translation thing narrowed down, I'm just not sure where to
go from here. David, could you do me a favor? At the very start of Arm() in
src/uipp/widgets/NumericList.c could you insert the following line....

_XtDisplayTranslations((Widget)nlw);

This will dump the translation table to stdout when you Btn1Down on an item in
the list. Oh yea, this is with the IntegerList Interactor. I'm assuming that
you know how to put one down and get the list to show :) The results with Motif
are what I'm interested in.....They may be installing translations differently
depending on whether it is really a BulletinBoard, or a sub-class, which is
what NumericList is.

Tks.