I'll keep looking, but we are planning to roll
>a LessTif tarball before the weekend, so don't expect a fix for this before
>then. Luckily it's more of a convience thing than a show stopper.

Um, well, those of us who do lots of DX'ing do it two-handed: note that all
the Ctrl-keys for Image are one-hand (left) while keeping the other hand on
the mouse. So, I would agree this is not currently a show-stopper, but I
would elevate its importance far higher than a 'convenience'. I >could<
throw my TV remote away, but then I'd have to haul my lazy ass off the
couch again, like back in the 50's (remember them, anyone?).

That said, thanks for all the effort recently Rick! I'm sure when you get a
chance you will return to take a look at this item and find some elegant
fix.

Chris Pelkie
Vice President/Scientific Visualization Producer
Conceptual Reality Presentations, Inc.
30 West Meadow Drive
Ithaca, NY 14850
[EMAIL PROTECTED]