Right - exactly. Ideally, we need people who are developing archetypes
and think there are limitations to say what they are. It isn't that hard
to add more comprehensive meta-data to an archetype for translations,
other_contributors etc. Of course, we don't want to go overboard - using
links / addresses to other resources is good too.

Once changes are agreed, they can be put in ADL 2, and the ADL Workbench
and other tools can fairly easily upgrade the existing archetypes into
new structures.

- thomas