Ian, is your proposal actually valid in 1.4?
My understanding is that other_details is a Hash<String, String>.

secondary_translators is the key, but "Ian..." and "Sebastian..." are
two values - which is not possible (and probably not really desirable
fpr general other_details either)

A further minor point, I would prefer other_translators over
secondary_translators for consistency with other_contributors.

Sebastian