From: openEHR-clinical [mailto:openehr-clinical-boun...@lists.openehr.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Beale
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2015 11:53 AM
To: openehr-clinical at lists.openehr.org
Subject: Re: Multiple translators

Right - exactly. Ideally, we need people who are developing archetypes and
think there are limitations to say what they are. It isn't that hard to add
more comprehensive meta-data to an archetype for translations,
other_contributors etc. Of course, we don't want to go overboard - using links
/ addresses to other resources is good too.

Once changes are agreed, they can be put in ADL 2, and the ADL Workbench and
other tools can fairly easily upgrade the existing archetypes into new
structures.

- thomas