Hi,

Multiple codes create the problem of deciding which one is ‘the truth’.
One code needs be declared to be ‘the truth’.

But…

‘The truth’ depends on the context the code is used in.
So how can one declare what the clinical/administrative/research context is?

And…

‘subject’ has ‘associated data'
Is the code used for defining the subject of associated data?
Or is the code used to define the data provided itself?

Gerard   Freriks
+31 620347088
  gf...@luna.nl

Kattensingel  20