Op 21-3-2017 om 22:34 schreef Heath Frankel:
You don't need to constrain the TERM_MAPPINGS to use it.

Regards

Heath

What if I want a specific number of Term-mappings? (I want two term-mappings) What if I want a specific terminologies to be used? (that was also part of my question)

How do I express/constraint that?

Maybe I misunderstand the RM on this point.

The organization I work for wants to code a disease/problem with two codes, EDTA (which seems to be an organization-related terminology) and ICD10, not two codes to choose from, but to use both.
How can I enforce this?

I had, last weeks,another question regarding to the use of terminologies.

The organization I work for consists of several organizations in other countries. So the sub-organizations have another ICT-history. I have a problem with DV-QUANTITY. The organization wants to code in LOINC. But because there are different countries involved, they use different units, which have different LOINC-codes. The problem is that LOINC uses (sometimes) different codes for different units, especially when the units are not easy interchangeable, like mol and g (gram)
So, we can not add LOINC term-binding to lab-tests, and that is really sad.

I don't think that my questions are very extraordinary.
There are workarounds (do it in programming-code), but I see no elegant solution inside the current RM.

It adds up, and I have to explain it to the customer.

Best regards
Bert Verhees