Hi,
I had used some archetypes from CKM in my templates some time back. Now
when I am revising & reviewing them I notice that some of the archetypes
have newer versions an so my templates give error as they are unable to
locate the older versions that they use. So I have a few questions on the
best practices for using CMK resources

   1. Can I access older versions of archetypes from CKM? and how?
   2. Should I maintain a copy of the archetype versions that are used in
   my templates separately?
   3. Are archetype versions incremental improvements? If yes should the
   AQL not support multiple versions to maintain backward compatibility as the
   templates evolve?

regards
Dileep V S
*Founder*
HealtheLife Ventures LLP
m: +91 9632888113
a: 106, Innovation Centre, IIIT, Electronics City, Bangalore 560100
w: <http://ayushehr.com>ehr.network, <http://ehr.network>ayushehr.com
<http://ayushehr.com> e: dil...@healthelife.in