> to download, for example click on the Details Button underneath each
> archetype revision in the revision history.

You can also keep track of all the changes in the git repository at
https://github.com/openEHR/CKM-mirror

Thanks Sebastian. That is what I was looking for

regards

Dileep V S
*Founder*
HealtheLife Ventures LLP
m: +91 9632888113
a: 106, Innovation Centre, IIIT, Electronics City, Bangalore 560100
w: <http://ayushehr.com>ehr.network, <http://ehr.network>ayushehr.com
<http://ayushehr.com> e: dil...@healthelife.in