Adding to what was commented, there is a gap between implementers and the
CKM/modeling process.

+ implementers will use any archetype, even drafts, that are published on
the CKM, because those might match the requirements, so for that
implementer the archetype might be OK.
+ implementers can't approve archetypes to move from draft to published,
can make suggestions to improve them, but not change their status.
+ the modeling process allows those draft archetypes to change anytime in
any way, generating potential incompatibilities with the revisions
downloaded by implementers, and that can only be checked manually, by each
implementer, for each modified archetype. I did this and could take a whole
day to review an archetype and analyze incompatibilities.
+ for implementers is difficult to track archetypes they (we) are using, to
see when an archetype that we use changes and compare to find potential
incompatibilities. Current tools allow to follow an archetype and be
notified by email when changes are done, and the CKM has a compare tool,
but is all a manual process. An ideal scenario would be to have a record of
the archetypes someone is using, and when a new revision is published, run
the diff between that and the revision the implementer is using, and notify
of possible incompatibilities, that way we can know exactly what's wrong
and fix accordingly.

Another point is that AFAIK current clinical modelers are voluntary, which
I think the Foundation should consider funding to have more archetypes
reviewed and published, than having most in draft. There is some money on
the Foundation, let's use it to help the community, and also give something
back to our core clinical modelers. We need a dedicated team for these
things.