  From: Williamtfgoossen at cs.com
  To: openehr-technical at openehr.org
  Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 12:26 PM
  Subject: Re: Why is the editor not opening ADL files?

  Sam,

  this below - demographics not relevant in the EHR is like the most confusing
comment ever I heard from you.

  About whom are we going to create a EHR then? If it is not possible to have
the individuals name, id, birthdate and sex in the EHR (generally named patient
demographics), it becomes useless in my vue.

  Or do I miss a point here?

  William

  In a message dated 16-3-2009 8:39:20 W. Europe Standard Time, sam.heard at