On 09/09/2011 19:04, David Moner wrote:

> Thomas,
>
> Could you please clarify this sentence?
>
> I'm the main author of that document. As you said, it is a 45 pages
> document of which only two and a half are a summary description of ADL
> to understand the proposed archetypes. And only there we can see some
> examples of ADL structures (yes, openEHR ones) taken directly from
> EN13606-2, which is the norm referenced at the document, and not from
> the openEHR specifications.
>
> I really think that your affirmation is misleading and unfair.

David,

sorry - you are right, there is not 'a lot' of copied material, only p
11 & 12. But I do find it funny that there is no mention of openEHR,
because it means that readers of the document won't realise that they
should go to openEHR to see ongoing developments in the specification
and tools (I am not saying the only development in tools of course, but
since 13606-2 is a snapshot of an openEHR spec, it would make sense to
make this clear, one would have thought).