Dear All

The Board is interested in using tools for collaborative online working and
keeping these coordinated. We already have Jira and Confluence from
Atlassian. These are working well as far as I am aware.

I would like to propose that we consider going to third parties for:

Source code repository
        - Bitbucket from Atlassian (Mercurial)
      - ? other options

Agile development
        - Pivot Tracker (I have applied for 4 accounts for free - openEHR
Specifications, openEHR Software, openEHR Clinical Models, openEHR
Localisation) Projects would then be created under each of these by the
Members if we chose to use this tool.
        - ? other options

Please discuss these issues. I have asked a couple of the less technical
people to review Pivot Tracker to consider its role in tasks other than
software development.

We will obviously be guided totally by the lists on these matters - the
point being that we really want to use one tool for one purpose across
different programs if possible or appropriate. Even if the tool turns out
not to be the best one at times, the uniformity will be very important going
forward.

Cheers, Sam

Dr Sam Heard
Chief Executive Officer
Director, openEHR Foundation
Senior Visiting Research Fellow, University College London

214 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
Phone: +61 2 9415 4994
Mobile: +61 4 1783 8808