Hi all,

I am quite happy with the current infrastructure - mailing lists,
issue tracking and SVN repositories. One thing I am missing for the
java project is a build server, something like Apach Continuum that
can check out the latest code, compile, run all the testcases, and
publish reports and successful builds somewhere.

Sebastian, It seems we have a manual step in the process of
rejecting(or allowing) large mail. At least that's the case with the
java list that I am monitoring. It will be convenient if the mail is
just bounced automatically if it's too large. Perhaps there is  a
setting somewhere we could use with the current mailing list software.

Cheers,
Rong