Hi Heath

yes, this the problem.

I don't know if your solution works. I've considered putting a service
up in the cloud that
provides a service to take represented units and convert them to ucum
units. But it's a
many to many mapping unless the conversion is actually done in the context of a
specific LOINC code, in which case there's a huge amount of
duplication of mapping work.

Grahame