On 12/11/2018 09:44, Bert Verhees wrote:

Sorry, I first replied to Pieter Bos only, now to the list. Pieter already replied to me that the question was not about XSD to check datasets was .

So, read my reply, for those interested in easy validating datasets:

It is possible to have an XSD to describe the AOM, but you cannot have an XSD to describe an archetype and check a dataset with it.

you can, it's called a Template Data Schema (TDS), and is generated from the Template Designer and I think the new Marand ADL-designer. Its intended exactly for checking data sets...

whether this is the real requirement being talked about here may be another question.