Hi !

For the good of all, Tiny must keep the lead on the main branch, saving time
for everyone.
Having our own branch here @ Camptocamp cost us time and money. Could be much
better for everyone if we could avoid that !

My point is, with simple little details, we can achieve that !

I think the most important point are:

- As Ferdinand said, Tiny and any other MUST comply to legal and audit (pear
review).
  A good and trustable Open Source project is one where topics, features and
bugfixes
  are discussed.

- Let the community express their self on how and what to include or not in the
stable release !

- As Rvalyi said we need to be able to plan the bugs on release and milestones.
  Tiny must respect the release dates, otherwise, we just waist time.

- Tiny must make the effort to review the merge proposal more efficiently, and
details
  why they refuse a proposal

- Running OERPScenario before any commit on addons/account or server ;) ! Even
better :
  Write a test case for each high/critical bugs found !!! Just with 6 tests
cases for now, I already
  found 8 critical's regressions in accounting, rounding and currency trouble.

We have our own branch, just because we can't trust Tiny's commit and it's very
sad ! This
allow us to test things before we merge from their official branch... Ensuring
our customer not to
have big trouble...

A review process for everyone is the key point for me.

Regards,

Joël

P.S. May be a community branch is better than 6 "partners" branches if Tiny
won't change something....

Joël Grand-Guillaume
OpenERP Consultant
Business Solutions