On Friday 22 January 2010, Niels Huylebroeck wrote:
> This whole discussion seems to revolve around power, who has it, who
> wants it and which is better for the project on the long and short term.

I think this whole discussion is driven by the limitations of the current VCS,
which turns out to be centralized in an unproductive way.

Trying to control access to a limited set of branches, and then endlessly
discussing about what each branch should contain, is the same plague that
Subversion had introduced in OSS projects.

As a sidenote, I woulnt expect less than each partner having their own branch,
with their preferred 'flavour' of the code. Much like Linux distributions. As
long as Tiny can provide us with a good version in a "stable" branch, we will
all reference that and try to let our branches follow the main line.