ok, most reply's support a new stable_bugfix branch.
Some additional questions that needs an answer i guess;

   * Do we maintain the tracker on this branch?
   * Do we maintain translations on this branch?
   * If community reports bugs, where should they report them? On
     current stable or new stable-bugfix branch?
   * If community report bugs on stable branch, do we solve/merge
     proposal them on stable-bugfix branch too if it's reproducible and
     we have a fix earlier?
   * If community report bugs on stable_bugfix branch, do we
     solve/merge proposal them on stable branch too if it's reproducible?

With kind regards,
Jan Verlaan