Christophe,

I had clearly mentioned its NOT ABOUT KARMA for which nobody in this
discussion/list cares the least bit.

I trust your answer and if I do it then the question is:

You(Tiny) wasted time and effort fixing something which was already fixed
and requested for a merge

The bug was opened on the 12thof Jan for this and the branch linked to that
on the same day with a merge proposal. Your commit was on the 20th of Jan
and in simple terms you did the same thing I did. A single line of code
repetition is ok. but what if it was a bigger patch/fix etc.

Anyhow This issue i fixed am sure existed for a long long time.

OK, Assuming I am wrong in all the above, my initial question remains  and
the hence the focus of this discussion: Simple things we expect from
you(Tiny) to ensure that all of us dont go about fixing the bugs n times in
our own branches and waste everybody's time.

I hope this is the last time I propose a merge or try to fix anything on
your branch. I have decided to maintain my own branch and probably switch to
the community branch if this community decides to build one.Guys decide
fast....I am not as patient as many of you.

Raphael,  I understand your anticipation of tiny responding officially to
the discussion. If tiny doesnt consider this community important then I
doubt reasons why this could be called an Open Source Project.

Christophe again this is nothing against you. Dont give us the excuse of
stability for no access to the server/addons branch. One full day the
supposedly stable web client branch had errors due to which none of the
wizard.interface wizard including the install/update modules list wizards
worked. many many more examples too.

Sharoon Thomas