On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 01:09:02PM -0300, angelo wrote:
| Luis Claudio R. Goncalves escreveu:

Torvalds

http://people.openezx.org/wyrm/images/200906161422/zImage-200906161422

| >| Ok...
| >the
| >| cell for my project. What the ip,how to configure the ip on
| >| boot-options?
| >| Thankyou. I send this email to you and
| >| openezx-de...@lists.openezx.org. It´s correct?
| >
| >Angelo,
| >
| >Your kernel command line has, along with other parameters, these:
| >
| >   ip=192.168.0.202:192.168.0.200:192.168.0.200:255.255.255.0 debug
| >
| >In short, you can ssh to 192.168.0.200. In order to be able to ssh my phone
| >I have to perform the following steps:
| >
| >* boot the kernel on your phone. After you see the boot ended, unplug the
| >  USB cable and plug it again. I can't recall if it has been already fixed
| >  (or even if it is a distro problem in the PC side) but I have to do that
| >  in order to my distro identify the usbnet device. Then:
| >
| >* As root:
| >  - ifconfig usb0 192.168.0.199
| >  - route add -host 192.168.0.200 usb0
| >
| >* And you are ready to:
| >  - ssh r...@192.168.0.202
| >
| >Keep in mind that sshd is enabled in most of the rootfs images but telnet
| >is not always enabled. I suggest you use ssh instead of telnet or at least
| >ssh to your cell phone, enable telnet and save this setup.
| >
| >Regards,
| >Luis
| Thank you.
|
| I try to ifconfig usb0 192.168.0.199,but appear one error.
| usb0: ERROR while getting interface flags: Device absent
| usb0: ERROR while getting interface flags: Device absent

If you followed the steps of a) booting the kernel b) unplugging the usb
cable and c) plugging it again, I suggest you try that:
please run dmesg and verify the log. One possibility is that in your distro
this device may have a different name (e.g. usbnet0 or something like
that). Another possiblity is that um may have to modprobe usbnet manually.

| the others commands appear the same error.

That's because the usb0 device was not found.

| How to solve this?
|
| Thanks

Regards,
Luis
--
[ Luis Claudio R. Goncalves                    Bass - Gospel - RT ]
[ Fingerprint: 4FDD B8C4 3C59 34BD 8BE9  2696 7203 D980 A448 C8F8 ]