Antonio Ospite escreveu:
Hi, Angelo I reformatted the message to better follow the discussion,
you can reply inline braking in pieces the quoted original message, it
will be easier and you don't have to copy content around.

And be sure to "Reply to All" for future discussions, so that the reply
arrives both to me and the list. Or just write to the list only if in
doubt.

On Sat, 15 May 2010 11:03:58 -0300