I have created a poll on whether we should create a separate
openhealth-talk group
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/openhealth/surveys?id=12183957).  Please
express your opinion before Thursday, November 17.

Regards
-- Bhaskar

On Wed, 2005-11-09 at 17:41 -0600, Adrian Midgley wrote:

[KSB] <...snip...>

> We might need an openhealth-talk mailing list, to preserve the
> bandwidth
> of the main one for things of interest outside OSHCA.  I mean lurkers
> don't relish organisational detail.
> Reliability of the list is a necessity, multiplication and dilution
> are
> already harmful.

<...>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/cd_AJB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/W4wwlB/TM