Just a comment:
  I like OpenEHR, but it is erroneous to refer to it as an "open standard".
The term "standard" is usually reserved for something certified as a
standard
by an organization or that is a de facto standard by its widespread
use.  Neither
of these apply to OpenEHR at this time.  It apparently has a published API
but this doesn't make it a standard.

An example of what I'm saying is that the API for OpenEMed is an "open
standard" developed by the OMG (and its member organizations).  OpenEMed
is an open source implementation of those open standards.   So the two
issues are orthogonal.   As an aside, I would like to see OpenEHR use
and open standard API (Perhaps something such as COAS or PIDS, or
an equivalent such as the upcoming EIS and RLUS specifications).  I think
EHR applications should be interoperable without having to use the same
underlying code.   Given some time and effort I would like to show that
OpenEMed
can accommodate the OpenEHR specifications.

Dave