It certainly should be, but I've not had a chance to test this.
The standards OpenEMed are based on include support for the old
GEHR project which is now OpenEHR.    I would like
to see this happen, but probably don't have the time to do
it myself.  We have a CTS implementation called OpenCTS
as part of OpenEMed that could be used in this context.  All
open source, of course.

Thanks,

Dave