Klaus,

Thanks once again. Can you please submit a short half page abstract with
relevant title of presentation to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
I don't want to preamp the technical committee's decisions, but I'm sure
looking at open standards for interoperability from the HL7 perspective
would be most interesting especially if we can also look at constraint
issues to balance against advantages in its use.

Rgds,
Molly