Hi Klaus,

> I would do an overview of the the available interoperability standards (HL7
> V2.x, V3, CDA, etc.) and outline their proliferation in healthcare systems
> around the world.
>
> I will also look for speakers for terminology and other standards used.

thanks for this.

To All Readers,

I'd like to reiterate my call for presentations for the OSHCA conference.
I also ask those developers who are not able to carry the travel costs.
We cannot promise any funding, but will try whatever is possible.
I especially would like to see representatives of:
- Debian-Med (Andreas Tille?)
- GNUmed (Karsten? or somebody from Australia = closer to Malaysia)
- OSCAR (David Chan?)
- VistA (Bhaskar?)
... and of course any other projects which I forgot here.

You may post your presentation offers to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
or discuss any open issues, doubts or problems you may have
here on this list.

Thanks,
Christian