On Wed, 2006-10-18 at 13:37 -0700, Carol Hebert wrote:
> Hi Corey,
>
> This latest patch worked great on my 2-node system! :-D   I'll try to
> get some time on a 4-node and 8-node system asap to test it out on them
> as well.

Oops, I guess I'll probably need that patch you were talking about
earlier to increase the number of supported nodes to > 4 to test the
8-node system properly.  :-}  I think you mentioned changing the table
to a list to be able to support an arbitrary number of devices?  I was
wondering if you had any idea when you might be able to get a chance to
make that change?

Thanks again for all your help,

Carol Hebert