On Fri, 2006-10-20 at 14:34 -0500, Corey Minyard wrote:

> Hmm, that might be harder on 2.4.  I have to review the set of patches
> to see what will go on for  the 2.4 release, so I'll look at it then.
> It seems to me that 2.4 and the multi-node beasts wouldn't be a good
> match, but if it's needed...

Thanks much. :-)  I do know of folks who run 2.4 kernels and support up
to a 4-node system.   I guess that specific configuration would work
fine with the current table code.  Although I don't know of anyone
offhand who's running 2.4 on larger configs, we do support larger
systems and we support 2.4 distros so it's not inconceivable that
someone will eventually put the two together. :-}

Thanks much again,

Carol Hebert