On Thu, 2006-10-19 at 21:46 -0500, Corey Minyard wrote:
> .
>
> I'm waiting for one more patch to be finished up and tested, and I'm
> putting out a 2.6.18 patch set.

That's excellent news!  I'll run the patch set on my multi-nodes as soon
as it's out.  BTW:  I was wondering if it would be much trouble to get
the table->list patch put into the 2.4 tree as well?  I'd be happy to
help and would be happy to test it out on a multi-node.  :-)

Thank you very much,  :-)

Carol Hebert