With Java 8 (JavaFX 8), you now have true 3D Nodes, with camera, texturing,
etc... However it would still be very interesting to be able to control the
low-level rendering of JavaFX, such as using LWJGL for example. This would
allow to render JavaFx content in an external OpenGL context for example.

Hervé

Sent from my iPad