Yea its a shame that using JavaFX as an option along with OpenGL wasn't
even thought of to begin with. I don't understand why they limit you like
they do. Them trying to recreate the wheel and make their own version of a
3D interface is just plain stupid if it can't run low level. I can see 2D
games and applications with a LOT of usage for JavaFX and its 2D graphics
API. But True 3D needs low level other wise its a waste of time.

Well, thanks for the replies. Guess I'll have to stick with using other
sources for my GUI. It's just that I like JavaFX version of its GUI because
it is so simple to use. But not worth it if you can't use it for the reason
that we the people need it for. Like in my case, game dev.

Cheers.
Torak