> ### Fix
> The PR replaces applyCss() with reapplyCSS in the nodeOrientation code of 
> Scene.
> applyCss() reapplied styles eagerly - and didn't rebuild the "style maps" 
> resulting in wrong css.
> reapplyCSS() rematches correctly - and also defers it to the next pulse.
> 
> I've added a unit test to: Node_effectiveOrientation_Css_Test.
> 
> ### Test improvements
> Because the whole test class was disabled, I've also investigated which tests 
> are working - and reenabled the working tests.
> This PR also fixes 2 of the previously failing tests in 
> Node_effectiveOrientation_Css_Test - which are now enabled.
> 
> Which are the following tests:
> 
> Node_effectiveOrientation_Css_Test.test_dir_pseudoClass_functions_on_scene_effective_orientation_not_node
> Node_effectiveOrientation_Css_Test.test_SimpleSelector_dir_pseudoClass_with_scene_effective_orientation_rtl
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> ---------
> - [x] I confirm that I make this contribution in accordance with the [OpenJDK 
> Interim AI Policy](https://openjdk.org/legal/ai).

Florian Kirmaier has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional 
commit since the last revision:

  8388304: Fixed newlines and start of test

-------------

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/2213/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/2213/files/6c5c3a90..98cf895b

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jfx&pr=2213&range=02
 - incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jfx&pr=2213&range=01-02

  Stats: 7 lines in 1 file changed: 0 ins; 7 del; 0 mod
  Patch: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/2213.diff
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/jfx.git pull/2213/head:pull/2213

PR: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/2213

Reply via email to