On Tue, 22 Sep 2026 13:50:04 GMT, Florian Kirmaier <[email protected]> 
wrote:

>> ### Fix
>> The PR replaces applyCss() with reapplyCSS in the nodeOrientation code of 
>> Scene.
>> applyCss() reapplied styles eagerly - and didn't rebuild the "style maps" 
>> resulting in wrong css.
>> reapplyCSS() rematches correctly - and also defers it to the next pulse.
>> 
>> I've added a unit test to: Node_effectiveOrientation_Css_Test.
>> 
>> ### Test improvements
>> Because the whole test class was disabled, I've also investigated which 
>> tests are working - and reenabled the working tests.
>> This PR also fixes 2 of the previously failing tests in 
>> Node_effectiveOrientation_Css_Test - which are now enabled.
>> 
>> Which are the following tests:
>> 
>> Node_effectiveOrientation_Css_Test.test_dir_pseudoClass_functions_on_scene_effective_orientation_not_node
>> Node_effectiveOrientation_Css_Test.test_SimpleSelector_dir_pseudoClass_with_scene_effective_orientation_rtl
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> ---------
>> - [x] I confirm that I make this contribution in accordance with the 
>> [OpenJDK Interim AI Policy](https://openjdk.org/legal/ai).
>
> Florian Kirmaier has updated the pull request incrementally with one 
> additional commit since the last revision:
> 
>   8388304: Fixed newlines and start of test

LGTM.
I linked the findings in regards to the disabled tests on 
[JDK-8234152](https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8234152).

-------------

Marked as reviewed by mhanl (Reviewer).

PR Review: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/2213#pullrequestreview-5280014377

Reply via email to