Can this actually be done on a vm? I've been using a dedicated server
because people used to say it wasn't worth doing on vm because of the
realtime requirements. Assuming beefy enough hardware and resources to the
vm, what could one expect in terms of simultaneous users? Anyone have any
input based on their own usage.