I too run a vm based fax server and haven't had any problems but then it's
very low use too.

Anything special to take into considering when buildin OM onto a virtual
machine?
I ask because the thread mentioned a virtual appliance being available but
I'm not clear on the benefits over just building it myself.

Thanks.