The only complication I am aware of is that you might should consider build
SWFTools and FFMPEG from source (to get the latest version and libmp3lame
enabled) on 64 Bit virtual Debian, that was for example a tricky thing for
some of our customers. But actually if you are used to deal with source
building it is no big deal.

Ubuntu has the advantage that it seems like their build in packaging is a
bit more up to date with latest packages of 3th party tools. The rest is
much more up to personal preferences.

Sebastian

http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
http://www.wagner-sebastian.com