From: openmeetings-user@googlegroups.com
[mailto:openmeetings-user@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of nexus
Sent: Samstag, 15. Oktober 2011 19:47
To: OpenMeetings User
Subject: [openmeetings-user] Re: RTMPS

Sebastian,

I have submitted the RTMPS setup guide that I posted a while back under Issue
1543. I couldn't find another place to upload it to. I think that I am getting
close on an RTMPS client. The origianl issue I ran into was that the
red5-screenshare was getting compiled against an older red5.jar that did not
have the RTMPSClient, it was using the older TomcatRTMPS which I believe is
RTMP tunneled over HTTPS. I then compiled the client against the newer red5.jar
included in Red5 1.0RC1 with a minor modification and the client does compile.
After compiling it and running the client, I was getting some classes not found
errors to do with logging that has changed in Red5 1.0RC1. I then updated the
logback.jar that the screenshare client is compiled against which eliminated
those errors. Now, I am just getting errors associated with slf4j classes not
being found. I am checking into that now and plan on doing some tests this
week. I will post later in the week where I am at as well as any possible
issues. I can post my source as well. I really love the work that you have done
and wouldn't mind helping contributing towards this.