Hi,

-----Message d'origine-----
De : oyvindhar...@gmail.com [mailto:oyvindhar...@gmail.com] De la part de
Øyvind Harboe
Envoyé : 15 mai 2009 09:15
À : Jonathan Dumaresq
Cc : Rick Altherr; openocd-development
Objet : Re: [Openocd-development] resubmit lost works!

> Generally this is where a bug tracking system comes into play.  Of
> course, as a community, we seem to be against that idea.
>
> This is something that we like to use too keep track of issues.
>
> It's easy to use and at least, outsider don't have to read all the last
> years of email to know what's work and what don't !

Do we allow anybody to register bugs?

Perhaps we should require all bugs to be discussed in this mailing list
first?

Yes this is the way that i'm thinking of. But if this bugs is confirmed but
could not get fixed right now, you need to read all post of the list to know
that this bugs exist and it's not fixed. We are 5 developper here, and I'm
the only one that read all the mail in that list.

For our projects, we use a project manager that is called DotProject. We
have written some plugins to get it work as we want. It's a web based
system. We can assign task to developer, rank % of the completion etc.
Create bugs report.

I don't see more work to write a problem in a text file instead of a web
based application.

It's no good to have a million bugs in a database and have nobody
read that database either.

Well this is only a suggestion than a request.

Regards

Jonathan

--
Øyvind Harboe
Embedded software and hardware consulting services

believed to be clean.