On May 15, 2009, at 11:32 AM, David Brownell wrote:

On Thursday 14 May 2009, Zach Welch wrote:
If anyone knows of patches that have not been applied, please reply here with a link into the mailing list archives to the last version posted:

 https://lists.berlios.de/pipermail/openocd-development/2009-May/006282.html

.... but here's a tweaked version of that patch.

I'd also like to see a brief update about why this list
adopts the unusual "send as an attachment" policy.

Generally attachments get discouraged ... since they
are harder to review by the normal "press reply,
trim excess, add in-line comments" techniques.

- Dave

Committed with a few modifications for ToT in revision 1872.
--
Rick Altherr
kc8...@kc8apf.net

"He said he hadn't had a byte in three days. I had a short, so I split it with him."
 -- Unsigned