2009/5/25 Michel Catudal <michelcatu...@gmail.com>:

>> Within theses chips and ColdFire, Infineon XE166 does not seem to have gcc
>> support.
>
> Incorrect, I have one, do you need it? I could provide some binaries on
> my web site if I have space left.
> It is about two years old, I am trying to get the lastest source but am
> having some problem with the company who so far
> has refused to abide by the GPL. They did provide me with the source a
> couple of years ago.
> I may look into updating the new sources myself but this is not my top
> priority at the moment.
> Which version would you need? I have Mandriva 2009.0, Fedora 9, SuSE
> 11.1 and Ubuntu 8.10 systems.

Source codes and build instructions are the best. If not, Ubuntu will be
good since that is my main distro (now 9.04/8.10). I also use Fedora 10.

> I do have GCC for Renesas as well. If someone needs it I would need to
> recompile it under the new systems.
> Last I worked with it was with Fedora 8. I do have the latest source for
> Renesas.

Again, Source codes and build instructions are the best. If not, Ubuntu will be
good since that is my main distro (now 9.04/8.10). I also use Fedora 10
and Arch Linux (testing purpose only).

--
Xiaofan http://mcuee.blogspot.com