zach> I am afraid that your intent will not matter even one iota, in a
court of law.

This is not, and was not ever my intent, I am speaking of what I see as
the original authors "GPL+[undocumented]-exception" intention.

zach> If you want to make exceptions, then they do not apply to the new
code.  You cannot retroactively change the license;

The code was *Domenic's* to license in that way, as he was the original
author.

I am not changing anything, I am only stating what I see as the history
of the project, things that happened +3 years before I was involved.

I don't like it, you obviously do not, and I believe others equally do
not like it.

I would like to see this exception *documented* so that it does not
expand, or continue beyond this exact situation.

Then we can move on.

-Duane.