Hi Freddie,

you have posted good patches in the past and we are
looking forward to many more.

You're a smart guy. It is my firm belief that you will
see and experience things in the open source
community where you will learn to appreciate the
advantages of GPL. I'm convinced that you will eventually
come around to the same conclusion that GPL and that
being strict about following is the right and a smart
thing to do.

You'll learn a thing or two about how to get traction
for your point of view after the latest discussions in this list.

The technical problems with USB that we're seing
now is nothing but a small bump in the road in
the long term. After a week we have no less
than three possible technical solutions. Some
of which will bring indirect benefits.

BTW. Zach is doing a *great* job. Most of what
he does will pay off big in the long term. I'm especially
grateful that he's taken upon himself a number
of unpopular tasks.

--
Øyvind Harboe
Embedded software and hardware consulting services